Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· No Fear
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These years and by these years i mean in the past decade..................

I wasnt lucky enough to be able to ride like a 2000's..........Work load and a big issue in my ankle that pushed me trough an operation ** that was not needed and the only thing it gave me was 7 years of severe pain that i couldnt even stand for over 5 mins...............And it hasnt been healed now either but i have managed to heal it to decrease the pain to a degree that it no longer F**** up my brain.................not to mention i maintained my morale & continiued ridding & working......in the first 5 years............but in the years to come after i went to the verge of collapse..............

Never mind thats a story of its own................maybe some day ill write about it..........

after all these years of not ridding and bearing pain.............you know my mentality has changed a lot................from an avid adventurist to a conservative person who likes to stay indoors all the time and some how dont know how to say it .....like i dont wana go out doors anymore ..like im not interested in Nature.........any more................

These years also took the tool out of my physics as well i want from a BMI=19 person to a BMI of 28 * now im 26 ................

In 2019 the foot pain started to decrease by the corrective exercises i did & am doing @ home........

and started to ride again.................started to go to the mountains again...............and feed my morale ......soul & spirit..............my BMI fell to 21 also my mental health began to rise................

But in 2020 i accepted the supervision of a little girl.............

You can read her story over here.....

And in the months she was growing up i couldnt let her alone and needed to stay besides her ...............ANd she had a free fall from the 4th story ..........than had to go through an operation that need 2 months of special care...........

The story of that is also written a couple of pages on wards from the first one.....

So i coulndt ride again..............besides some rides now and then.................

and have to mention till now the most strong reason to prevent me from ridding is not the Kitty but rally my mental state ......

In the last week a friend had came to my city from his..........and we went for a ride to out local trails........in Sorkheh Hesar national park @ the mountains in east Tehran.............

Ass ussuall this mega city is under the smog & pollution........after all in the whole metro area some 15 to 16 M people have homes .....work & commute ......

My fellow told me can we see the wild sheep today ......???

I had told him and he had saw their pictures.....before........and i answered IDK........maybe if we are lucky enough

As we pedaled further from the black city..........

i was a group of them grazing.....

Note that this is via.....a 60 X zoom...........and it wasnt that near ............

Then we continued our path along a gas pipe line which transfers gas to 3 provinces .....of Iran.............it was a fire road....hat had the pipe line underneath........

Then came some more...........

Some in small groups.....

And some individally but all of them not that far from each other........

The females are the ones............with no horns..........

And the males have a pair but these we all young males.

.............as fully grown adults................have full curved ones......

This pic was not for this ride.......* only to show the adults........

The vegetation is mainly shrub.............with some scattered trees here and there...........

Except for some valleys that have streams @ the bottom

although often they only have running water from mid march till mid May and in some wet years even till June.........and in the other months the water is only underground.............

These wild sheep that are from the Urial subspecies and these ones speceficly are from a variant called the Central Alborz variant ............

They use to rest in these valleys that have lush vegetation in during the day...........and some times take a nap by the cliffs............

From this point we couldnt go any further as be came across the national park patrols ..............or maybe they came across us..................dont know............
They told us to turn around ....................and leave..............with a face like ........ how many F****ing times we have to tell you dont come in this area.........??? And they told us your presence disturbs the wild life........as they only have some places to drink water in this summer heat...................and when they fell you in their reign ..........they would wander across the area and would not dare to come close.........even for hours after you left.............

Hope i can go ridding more often this year...............And try to write some report here..............

Cheers to all....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.