Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
boxcar
564 Posts
Thanks folks!

gticlay-I think I saw another post somewhere and you were asking about the Hans Dampfs here and that you liked them out in the PNW. Well, so far so good, the high volume tire is newer to me as I have been on Maxxis Minions for a looong time. I don't have a thorough opinion yet but initially they ride well. I really like the front and I need to play with tire pressure for the rear but I think I will get it sorted. I have heard of some people running the Fat Albert in the rear and I may check that out.

Now I just want to get the Vivid Air on there! Built up a sweet RT today so can't wait to get back out!

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Yeah, that's me from your Facebook pic. Running a Fat Albert out back does make a lot of sense. I'll have to try that. I'm currently running a very worn in 2.4 prowler mx out back with a HD up front.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thanks folks!

gticlay-I think I saw another post somewhere and you were asking about the Hans Dampfs here and that you liked them out in the PNW. Well, so far so good, the high volume tire is newer to me as I have been on Maxxis Minions for a looong time. I don't have a thorough opinion yet but initially they ride well. I really like the front and I need to play with tire pressure for the rear but I think I will get it sorted. I have heard of some people running the Fat Albert in the rear and I may check that out.

Now I just want to get the Vivid Air on there! Built up a sweet RT today so can't wait to get back out!
Matt, it's Glenn in Fort Colllins. Nice ride, mon ami. Were all of the good colors gone already? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.