Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back and unfortunately am doing a family beach trip for the next week, so I am not going to post all of these until I get back, but here are a couple while I have time. It was a blast! Full report in ~1 week.

Keystone

Vail

Keystone mountain cross.

There will be 25+ pictures to follow, I got some incredible stuff.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
its a shame u think so higly of us that u "save" and dont show us the good pics... :rolleyes:

(can we have some with some air time inlolved :confused: )

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
ThoughtfulPirate said:
air time it is. First one is me, second is james, step up on the mtx course.
now thats what i was wanting...

u guys have any style...any pics with some nice tricks... :confused:

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BJ- said:

I may post some later, it was mostly a dh trip though. Like i said some may get submitted, so I don't want to post them all over.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Those are some really nice pics. I can't wait to see the rest of them! And by the way BJ-, its spelled: laboratories, not labratories.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Bj

BJ- said:

dude they bust tons of tricks, notice TPs whip off the stepup and a huge no footer that andrew has that hes saving for something else. Don't be lame and act all pro everyone knows aussies have no style their just bloody fast. hahaha

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,813 Posts
Curious captain....how do u like your

transition dirtbag? i have had one for about a year and its really cool i will post a pic of it later no batteries in the camera right now.....

·
Registered
275 Posts
I love it. it rides great and couldn't be more happy with it. Plus I got if for 400 dollars so I'm happy about that too. Here is a picture of it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts