Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
stoneblender
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even with the rain we've had, the riding has been great this season. These photos from are mix of areas, including the Burlington Bike Path, the Burlington Intervale, CC Putnam State Forest and Mo-town. Enjoy!

Five mintues from my desk ...

Champ Lane

Who says bike path riding can't be fun?

Smooth sailing in the Intervale

Berm-ingham, Putnam State Forest

Who was that ghostly rider?

TM, the former Motor City Cobra in the Field of Dreams, Mo-town

TM in the Emerald Forest

Check out www.vmba.org for more info on Vermont riding.

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice...

Nice pics. Brings back memories since I grew up across the lake in P-burgh. Haven't done any serious riding up there in years. I'll be up for a couple weeks in mid August, maybe I will have to head across the lake for a ride or two. You guiding?
Thanks for sharing the pics.

mb

·
stoneblender
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little more ...

The rains have stopped for the moment and I got some sweet spins in this weekend. These are all Mad River Valley.

Chillin' after a solid hour of climbing in Fayston. About forty minutes of downhill ahead, but a dangerously loose freehub that I noticed right after this photo was taken made the ride down a bit more cautious than normal.

Last night on High Plum Creek in Warren. Thanks for all the work Chewie! This is Dave Rowles, owner of Stark Mountain Bikes in Waitsfield.

A little rest break at Eurich Pond before a long rolling singletrack descent back to the shop. Darren forgot his shotgun, but seemed to get through the ride okay regardless. Mike, in yellow, was a new guy and didn't know about local custom of packing a twelve guage for every ride. We let it slide once. Once. ;)

Enjoy!

John
www.vmba.org

1 - 4 of 4 Posts