Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
zon said:
Hello customer support?? I have a mouse stuck in my printer.,,, Well no I cant unplug it.,,
ROFL. Very funny.

Customer Support: Ok, first try right clicking your mouse on the printer and choose properties.
Customer: What? You want me to touch the mouse?
Customer support: Well if you want to navagate to the printer properties you have to use the mouse, sir.
Customer: That is gross. But if you say so.
Customer: Ok, I am tapping on the mouse but nothing is happening.
Customer support: Are you selecting the printer and right clicking the mouse on that in the control panel?
Customer: Well the mouse is stuck in the printer. I think its dead.
Customer support: If it locked up, try rebooting.
Customer: Well it is a little stiff. Is that why the printer is locked up?
Customer support: What?
Customer: The mouse. It's stiff, probably from being dead for a while.
Customer support: (silence) .... .... ... Hold please while I get you over to advanced support.

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
DiRt DeViL said:
That's hillarious, tell us the real story.
This is actually the beta version of the Highly Probable LaserJet Mark 1 Cloning Machine. This was the first run on trying to clone a mouse. As you can see from the expression on the mouse, this test was not successful. Although the mouse is in extreem pain, he is not actually dead. We only have one mouse to work with so he will have to be the continued test subject.

If this is successful, our next test subject will be a sheep. Rest assured that we will continue to run this mouse through the cloning machine until it works. :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
i have like 4 of them printers here at work, i hate them all, too slow, dont hold enough paper and louder than hell.....now i see what they are usefull for, catching mice in the warehouse, brb i have to go set some priniter mouse traps up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.