Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I am moving to Dillon in the next few months and plan on getting into lift accessed downhill. I just had a question regarding fork selection. Based on your experiences/knowledge of the terrain would you say single or dual crown? I'm a somewhat aggressive rider but I'm also 6'2 230#'s so I'm just not sure if I should even bother with a single, just to have to upgrade later on. It will be going on an 07 stinky I just picked up and I plan on riding at Keystone a lot due to its proximity but will definitely be hitting up sol vista and wp as well. Thanks for the insight.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
bigkat273 said:
Hey guys. I am moving to Dillon in the next few months and plan on getting into lift accessed downhill. I just had a question regarding fork selection. Based on your experiences/knowledge of the terrain would you say single or dual crown? I'm a somewhat aggressive rider but I'm also 6'2 230#'s so I'm just not sure if I should even bother with a single, just to have to upgrade later on. It will be going on an 07 stinky I just picked up and I plan on riding at Keystone a lot due to its proximity but will definitely be hitting up sol vista and wp as well. Thanks for the insight.
Oh hey dude, I just responded to your thread in the DH/FR forum. Now that we know your size, go for the dual for sure! :thumbsup: If money's tight and you're looking for used, you can't go wrong with a '06 888RC2X. Bombproof. Good luck! See ya on the trails!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.