Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Xtremely Moderate
Joined
·
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Next stop Indy..............

 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,972 Posts
e<i>o said:
Hmm. 120 total yards offense yesterday.

They're gonna have to do better than that on Sat.
they will Seatle's defense is not as tough as the Bucs
 

·
Just roll it......
Joined
·
7,621 Posts
e<i>o said:
Also have done a little night riding with ebxtreme, FM and crew.

Did a little riding and a little digging with ebx yesterday in the muck out east of here.
We looked like complete mudmen by the time we rode out, but I'm still digging it nonethe less.
Yeah, we need to get this dude some fenders pronto... We're in a serious wet spell right now (even for us with webbed feet), but the big guy doesn't seem to be having problems with it (yet)!

Steelers played really well today. Good seeing the Bus have a great game....and how about that double pass from Rande El to Big Ben to Wilson? The Bengals D didn't wasn't within 15 yards of the receiver. Too bad about Palmer's knee though....I cringe any time I see someone get hurt like that.

Chers,
EBX
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,972 Posts
ebxtreme said:
Yeah, we need to get this dude some fenders pronto... We're in a serious wet spell right now (even for us with webbed feet), but the big guy doesn't seem to be having problems with it (yet)!

Chers,
EBX
that guy rode the muddy Snoeshoe

ebxtreme said:
Too bad about Palmer's knee though....I cringe any time I see someone get hurt like that.

Chers,
EBX
love palmer a USC player
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,972 Posts
MTBsSd said:
I gotta roll for my DC team but honestly the seahawks are gonna steam roll em'

no faith my brother..........U SUCK !!!!!!!!!!! :p :D :p
 

·
Xtremely Moderate
Joined
·
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
See ya in Denver...................

Seattle vs. Pittsburgh in the SB?
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
HJB said:
Congrats to the Steelers!

My boys looked like a bad high school team last night, I felt like pukeing :mad:
Lol yeah they did. :p


Should I cough up the $100+ to go see the Denver/Pitt game next weekend? :cool: Not sure if I can justify that to myself though. :p
 

·
user-created
Joined
·
3,174 Posts
It got kinda hairy at the end. The Bus needs to hold on to his passengers a little tighter!

As a Colorado resident and a Pennsylvania native, I'm feeling a bit conflicted about next week.

Aww, fvck it. Here we go Stillers!
 

·
Xtremely Moderate
Joined
·
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
singletrack said:
It got kinda hairy at the end. The Bus needs to hold on to his passengers a little tighter!..............
It shouldn't even have come to that. Polamalu had an interception without a doubt.
The referees are licking the blotter this year and I'm starting to think football is fixed.

The better team won......................no thanks to the dummies in stripes.
 

·
Xtremely Moderate
Joined
·
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
COmtbiker12 said:
Lol yeah they did. :p


Should I cough up the $100+ to go see the Denver/Pitt game next weekend? :cool: Not sure if I can justify that to myself though. :p
I'm sure you have something you could TRADE for tickets.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 

·
Xtremely Moderate
Joined
·
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Myron says "Yoi!"



See in you Detroit..................

........One for the Thumb!


GO STEELERS!

 
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Top