3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HERE WE GO STEELERS...............

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pdirt said:
Ei who? and when he does come back he's all jock o ****...

weak sausage.....

Cowen rules.. Go Steelers.

Btw how is SeaTown?

Prolly has done nothing but piss rain thus far...
Weak sausage? To quote you....... MEH! ;)

SEA is kewl. We're completely stoked to be back fer shure.

Rain yes....on and off though. But we've still been gettin rides in. I've hit the flowpark in Seatac quite a few times already.
Also have done a little night riding with ebxtreme, FM and crew.

Did a little riding and a little digging with ebx yesterday in the muck out east of here.
We looked like complete mudmen by the time we rode out, but I'm still digging it nonethe less.

I've kinda dropped off the radar for 3 reasons:
1. Been so busy with the move for the last 2.5 months
2. New job is not so cush as the old. I'm managing a much bigger busier department.
3. I am no longer the IT department........big brother is watching internet activity. :mad:

I'll be down to your neck of the NW soon my friend. Probably when that stinky pirate shows up in March.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
saviorself said:
you might want to throw some willy parker in there. hes their yardage running back carrying them now.
Yer right. I was in a hurry.
Added some Willy and Troy Polamalu as well.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
yo EIO

Go Steelers, but keep cheering for the Redskins

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
e<i>o said:
I've kinda dropped off the radar for 3 reasons:
1. Been so busy with the move for the last 2.5 months
2. New job is not so cush as the old. I'm managing a much bigger busier department.
3. I am no longer the IT department........big brother is watching internet activity. :mad:

I'll be down to your neck of the NW soon my friend. Probably when that stinky pirate shows up in March.
I haven't been rding either really,,, wife works now, too.. so I have the kids on the morning shift, and damn it all if I don't have one of those "really have to work a lot" jobs now too...

but a alas... March!

Also, all jumps a re flooded out right now... I mean everywhere I know to go... flooded.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
pdirt said:
I haven't been rding either really,,, wife works now, too.. so I have the kids on the morning shift, and damn it all if I don't have one of those "really have to work a lot" jobs now too...

but a alas... March!

Also, all jumps a re flooded out right now... I mean everywhere I know to go... flooded.

late March................. Falls City

·
noMAD man
12,067 Posts
Eat SXXX and DIE!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
yo EIO

Go Steelers, but keep cheering for the Redskins
Redskins???!!! What are you?...some kind of Cali transplanted yankee? :D The only deserving team in the NFC East still in the playoffs is NY, and they don't look too good at the moment with Carolina. My Cowgirls and Raiders joined the Campfire Girls this year, so IMHO pro football sucks...boo hoo, waaaaah! :( Well...there's always UT to remember fondly this season...but I don't care much for college ball. Anyone have the number for the suicide hotline?.....NOT!...bwaaaaah! :D I'm going riding.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Huck Banzai said:
FOOTBALL IS GAY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy better hop out of the closet real soon.
I dare you to call Jack Lambert gay.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
TNC said:
Redskins???!!! What are you?...some kind of Cali transplanted yankee? : Anyone have the number for the suicide hotline?.....NOT!...bwaaaaah! :D I'm going riding.
Just call me...long time ******* fan...............hate texas and new york

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TNC said:
Redskins???!!! What are you?...some kind of Cali transplanted yankee? :D The only deserving team in the NFC East still in the playoffs is NY, and they don't look too good at the moment with Carolina. My Cowgirls and Raiders joined the Campfire Girls this year, so IMHO pro football sucks...boo hoo, waaaaah! :( Well...there's always UT to remember fondly this season...but I don't care much for college ball. Anyone have the number for the suicide hotline?.....NOT!...bwaaaaah! :D I'm going riding.
UT? What are you talkin' about?

Your Longhorns are National Champs. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

As far the NFL goes:

Seahawks in the NFC.

Steelers in the AFC.

The road to the Super Bowl goes through SEA.

·
noMAD man
12,067 Posts
Of course Lambert's gay!

e<i>o said:
I dare you to call Jack Lambert gay.

Why the heck do you think he has those missing teeth? :rolleyes:

Yeah, he was one bad mofo on the field...and off the field I'd have my gun when calling him gay. :D

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
TNC said:
Why the heck do you think he has those missing teeth? :rolleyes:

Yeah, he was one bad mofo on the field...and off the field I'd have my gun when calling him gay. :D
Should I remind you of that scene in Super Bowl X when Jack tossed one of your pansy Cowboys (Charlie Waters I think) on his head for taunting Roy Guerilla after he missed a field goal?

Lambert is my all time favorite football player.

Edit:
It was Cliff Harris not Charlie Waters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_X

"Early in the third quarter, Pittsburgh got a great scoring opportunity when defensive back J.T. Thomas intercepted a pass from Staubach and returned it 35 yards to the Cowboys 25-yard line. But once again the Steelers failed to score as the Dallas defense kept Pittsburgh out of the endzone and Gerela missed his second field goal, a 33-yard attempt. After the miss, Cowboys safety Cliff Harris mockingly patted Gerela on his helmet and thanked him for "helping Dallas out", but was immediately shoved to the ground by Steeler linebacker Jack Lambert. Lambert could have been ejected from the game for defending his teammate, but the officials decided to allow him to remain. [1]"

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Seatle going down next week
Hmm. 120 total yards offense yesterday.

They're gonna have to do better than that on Sat.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts