Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a quick spin at a local favorite, Rockville Hills Park. What this place lacks in acreage, it makes up in technical miles of trails.

Here's a few snaps....

Attachments

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going back again Sunday morning. Be there by 9am! Doing just a quick 1:30 ride and then I got to split.

Come one, come all local Ventana(and non) riders, join the fun!:thumbsup: :cool:

·
The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
3,826 Posts
Don't go back to Rockville

I haven't been to Rockville in a few years but that is a great ride. This is the best time of year to be mtn biking in NorCal with the fog and cold. It keeps the trails cleared of all the fair weather trail users.....hikers and horses. :D :D :D :D Because you know mtn bikers go at it hard and are not afraid to give a little blood to the trail. We also have no trail-manners according to some trail users.....you know high rate of speed and refusal to slow down. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
M,

Better not go riding with you when things look like this, I'd spend the whole time taking photographs. That is so friggen sweet. Like the evil forest. Very nice! Here in LA, mid 70's and sunny, nothing as mysterious as you have.

Attachments

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
El Salt said:
M,

Better not go riding with you when things look like this, I'd spend the whole time taking photographs. That is so friggen sweet. Like the evil forest. Very nice! Here in LA, mid 70's and sunny, nothing as mysterious as you have.
Nice crop jon there Le Salty!

I'm going to be in the SD area for the week after xmas to soak up some sun and get reenergized for 2010.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.