Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
its just not fair i tell ya! i so wanna be back in az right now fallin off the top of s mtn like ive done so many x mass days. alas im stuck in the mud, literally. so glad yer not and thanx for the tease.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Just to keep things in perspective

***WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST TUESDAY***

THIS AFTERNOON:
Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs in the upper 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

TONIGHT:
Rain...freezing rain and snow. Snow accumulation around an inch. Additional ice accumulation around one quarter of an inch. lows around 30. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

MONDAY:
Rain and freezing rain in the morning...then snow and sleet in the afternoon. Additional snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Additional ice accumulation around one tenth of an inch. Early highs in the mid 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph...becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

MONDAY NIGHT:
Snow likely. Additional snow accumulation...for a storm total of 4 to 7 inches. Areas of blowing snow. Brisk with lows in the lower 20s. North winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

At least I'll be in Phoenix in February -- something to look forward to. :D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
did dt lock in a demo date or are ya on other biz? im lookin for a excuse to go back home for a few rays of desert riding. my weathers not as bad as yers but still, its killin me not to ride.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Other business, but will be there for 10 days. If there is a demo day during that window I'll luck out. Never ridden AZ. Stayed at S Mtn resort a few years ago for 3 days on business.

Told the wife I wanted to pack a bike (RFX, VPX, 1FG, Wildfire?) but I'm thinkin that may be a hassle what with all the bikes available for rental in those parts.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
AndyN said:
It was almost sixty degrees here in NM on X-mas eve, no complaints though.

Merry Christmas Homers!
What's with all the clothes!? It was 60 degrees here on the front range today. Rode in shorts and short sleeve jersey!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.