Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, MTBR is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I like dual suspension.
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was letting some air out of my brand new Rock Shox Recon 351 while adjusting the psi and I noticed some oil came out. Not very much at all. Just enough to where I could see it and feel it on my finger tip. It happened a second time also while letting out more air, about the same amount. Is this okay? My fork seems to kind of lock up a little bit if not ridden, but once the fork is compressed for the first time after sitting it feels perfectly fine.

I don't know much about bicycle maintnance so I'm just trying to learn some stuff here. Thanks guy's.:thumbsup:

·
Mmmm Rocks Good
645 Posts
My Pike 454 Dual Air did the same thing. No biggie, next time I'll flip the bike over which should keep it from happening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.