Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would this be ok? I just got done processing some pics from the other cameras, and thought I might fling up a few more.

From my sister's porch.

From the drive over, Craters of the Moon, Pahoehoe.

From near my campsite along Corral Creek in Sun VAlley, the anatomy of a forest fire.

A demo postride party.

Short Track racing, the finals of the series.

The groms were out and had skills.

Some of the growned ups out there weren't nearly that smooth in the berms.

Big folks racing

This one makes it look like Extremely Short Track

Sock award of the day

The warm, mammalian softness of late afternoon in the valley.

Chopper, givin' it.

The drive back, the long way around, up through Stanley and down from Challis.

Sawtoothiness

Looking back towards SV from near Mount Borah.

·
Registered
13,177 Posts
If this one isn't the cover shot for the 2010 Yeti Catalog then you deserve a recount! Captivating image.

I don't get short track.

I do, however, get the Sawtooths. D'ya do any riding up near Stanley? Anxiously awaiting the photographic proof. Please keep 'em coming anthony.

Attachments

·
amar la vida de dos niner
2,682 Posts
Good grief, them's some good shots!!

I am, however, feeling bereft of your usual geology lesson that accompanies pictures from areas with interesting rock formations, like Craters of the Moon. Do tell.

Excellent, excellent pics. I'm glad you flung them.

·
Coyotewoman
184 Posts
I went through this country a few weeks ago and man your making me even sorrier I did not have my bike!:madman: Some day!Your pictures and stories are some of the best posted on this site,please keep them coming,thank you!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Very cool. I was there late last month and was lucky to be able to take a ride one afternoon. The daisies were out everywhere, what neat terrain variations and you could really see how tinderbox the area was last year with the fires. I must have ridden through 10 or so different burn zones. Very very pretty, some neat alpine terrain, old growth pine forests, streams, you name it. Lots of variation, very cool...

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Well what can be said "focken awesome pictures, yet again"

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KRob said:
I do, however, get the Sawtooths. D'ya do any riding up near Stanley? Anxiously awaiting the photographic proof. Please keep 'em coming anthony.
Stanley is still unrequited. I drove through but didn't have time to stop and ride...this time....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.