Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been bouncing back and forth between Keystone and Los Alamos but I made it a point to ride as much as possible at these similar but different high altitude places.

photo of the Sangre de Cristos from Los Alamos

weeee....fun singletrack

Ms. Bighitter can shred it cross-country style too!

Between a rock and a rock. This trail is super fun as you rip through a rain forest type atmosphere

It was on to switch gears back to Keystone to ride the Colorado Trail. After a delightful breakfast I cooked for my dad's birthday, Ari and I headed off to greener pastures.

How can you not giggle when you ride through a creek?

There are loads of switchbacks in Colorado, luckily Ari has some skills to ride these with ease

oh, and then after a super fun twisty, swoopy descend, we were rewarded with views, views, views...

Note the riders making their way through the beautiful trail towards the right of the pix. We met two local gals that were super nice.

Lucky for me, everyone rides bikes in my family and they support me in this highly addictive lifestyle.

Oh, and then in was onward back to NM for the week. While I was on the world's straightest road, it decided to hail! Sigh, summer in the mountains...

Well be back to do the sparkler version of the Firecracker 50!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Very nice pictures, do you want to know "how can you not giggle when you ride through a creek?"

when you are the guy that has to rebuild the hubs and such on the bikes, THATS how to not giggle.

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
You're riding WAy too much Carrie! :D Good stuff.

General Havoc said:
when you are the guy that has to rebuild the hubs and such on the bikes, THATS how to not giggle.
Wah wah.... I frequently hoot and holler upon blasting through creek crossings - and I am the guy that rebuilds the hubs and BB's. What's the big deal? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.