Warm on Sat. cold and gray on Mon.

stuck my tongue out?

put shovel to dirt after a rain

Attachments

·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
I hope you don't mind the question.....

.....but do you guys own matching bikes?:cool: Or are you both riding the same bike in all the shots. Nice pictures with beautiful light and scenery BTW!

Thanks,

Michael:thumbsup:

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
It must be just one bike because all the pics have the bike with the same components, cable routing, condition etc.

·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
That's interesting because….

tacubaya said:
It must be just one bike because all the pics have the bike with the same components, cable routing, condition etc.
….in the first 4 pictures they appear to be wearing the same model helmet, camelback, white t-shirt, camo pants and shoes.:eekster: The only obvious variance, to me, is the gloves. Whatever the truth is I'm making up the story that they have matching bikes and outfits!:skep:

Who'd thunk it?!?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
michaelsnead said:
….in the first 4 pictures they appear to be wearing the same model helmet, camelback, white t-shirt, camo pants and shoes.:eekster: The only obvious variance, to me, is the gloves. Whatever the truth is I'm making up the story that they have matching bikes and outfits!:skep:

Who'd thunk it?!?

I don't mind the question. I guess it looks funny with all the matching stuff.

If you got a wife that will go out and dig with you, you'd let her ride your bike too

G

·
way-no said:
you know that trail with the rock next to a cactus,, it's there:rolleyes:
Gee, thanks Wayno:D

I got a pretty good idea where its at from the surrounding terrain. Like I said, just time to go hunting:D

Hows the knee? Looks like you're bored and roaming the interwebs.:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts