Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didnt want to carry a ton of stuff on my back anymore. i decided that i was going to lose the camelback. i went back to water bottles no problem. finding some bike bags to carry all my stuff was another story.

at first i got one bag for tools. then i needed a bag for keys, phone, garage door opener. then i needed a bag for the surly tube. 3 bags was too much. i stumbled upon the moots ti rack and bags.

as you can see in the pics. the rack is a ti loop that clamps to the seat post. then the bags slip over and secure to the post also. its super light for a rack, but only holds 5lbs.

in the top bag i have; keys, cell phone, garage door opener, superflate with 2 co2s, tire levers, multi tool and room for more.

in the bottom i have; two tubes and a pump and i could put the co2s or the levers in there also.

also there is a compartment on top for a water bottle or a jacket.

so far i have two road rides on it. i will be going off road this weekend. one thing i can say is that its quiet and acts like a fender.

Attachments

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
I too leave the pack behind when possible but I pack my goods up front so I can get behind the seat on the sketchy descents. Its a modified Cetma rack and can carry the weight of a person if you were so inclined. I commute 22 miles a day on my pug as well as playing in the dirt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts