Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My LBS asked me to take this Rocco TST out for a spin this weekend and give them some impressions. I'll be riding the Barrel trail this afternoon, and Little Creek tomorrow. Review to follow on Monday. I threw on my matching Panaracer FR, so I didn't look like a dork on the trail.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
El Chingon said:
My LBS asked me to take this Rocco TST out for a spin this weekend and give them some impressions. I'll be riding the Barrel trail this afternoon, and Little Creek tomorrow. Review to follow on Monday. I threw on my matching Panaracer FR, so I didn't look like a dork on the trail.:D
you could have just worn the red speedo; would have gone nicely with the Rocco:D I'm two steps away from ordering the Rocco TST R; I'm really looking forward to your review.
thanks

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Enjoy the new shock.
Good to test/audition new equipment, try before you buy :)
Pop a little grease in those pivots please the dust (you lucky devil) is sucking it all out :0

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping noone would notice the dust.....I left my bike unattended this afternoon, to take a leak trailside. When i came back someone had scribbled "Wash me" on her top tube.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.