Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a way to spend Fathers Day. Riding bikes with friends through some of the more gorgeous territory around. I hope all of the other Dads on here got to do what they wanted to do today.

The crew. Notice shoulderfu and cbrossman are in total lock-step. I think there's something going on there.

Large Aspens were the eye candy for a good bit of the ride.

This is one of the guys you should thank if you enjoy Phill's World.

Relaxing??

cbrossman, happy Fathers Day.

shouldefu, it's probably better that you don't reproduce. :p

Weed stoke.

XXL 5Spot in the corn stoke.

Deninitely on the list.

No caption necessary.

Thanks guys, for another fine adventure.

·
Hardcore, in my own way.
121 Posts
Great pics. Finally had a good day to go play :)

I had a boys night camping near the St. Vrain last evening and then hung out with my family for Dad's Day. No biking but good times nonetheless!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow. You guys are killin' me.

As soon as somebody buys my stinkin' house, maybe I can get you guys to drag me around through some of that country...

Lookin lean and mean, Goldmember! How are the Kendas hooking up for ya?

On edit: what ride is that??

2nd edit: is Shoulderfu about to eat it in the 6th pic? Or does it just look that way on the interwebz?

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JChasse said:
Lookin lean and mean, Goldmember!
He prefers to be called "Captain America" now that he's forgone the gold bling for his new red/white/blue steeze. He even wears a super poofy red scarf while he's riding, sometimes it's hard to cope with but we're managing. :p

See this thread for more details on his new identity.
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=526818

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JChasse said:
On edit: what ride is that??

2nd edit: is Shoulderfu about to eat it in the 6th pic? Or does it just look that way on the interwebz?
Sorry I missed these questions in the previous brossman bashing reply.

I'm not sure what the ride is actually called but it was North of Mancos quite a ways.

No, shoulderfu isn't about to wipe out. If he'd have crashed right there it would've been epic because he would've landed right in the vicinity of my face. That would have been not good by a factor of at least 8.

·
Registered
344 Posts
bones get broke said:
He prefers to be called "Captain America" now that he's forgone the gold bling for his new red/white/blue steeze. He even wears a super poofy red scarf while he's riding, sometimes it's hard to cope with but we're managing. :p

See this thread for more details on his new identity.
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=526818
Actually, I'm thinking more Mega Missle than Captain America. But hard to be sure until I see it first hand :D

Attachments

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JChasse said:
Actually, I'm thinking more Mega Missle than Captain America. But hard to be sure until I see it first hand :D
That would work great as his new seat :eekster: .

·
Registered
344 Posts
shoulderfu said:
North fork of the west mancos...
Did you guys stop at Absolute on the way there, and / or The Columbine on the way back? (I probably would have done both, which could 'splain why i'm such a lardass)

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nay, or I would've posted a shot of one of those totally awesome breakfast burritos.

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AWESOME......................TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!

Somehow (and luckily I guess) I missed that portion of the ride.

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
Wow, she adds new meaning to the expression "Going on a Beer Run". I guess you folks are a bit different out there, having "Wet G String" contests?

·
Hardcore, in my own way.
121 Posts
Lol - the guy on the right is trying to catch a peek.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts