Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A God Without A Name
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a Scott voltage YZ-1.

basically I loved the heck out of its fit. Sure it weighed a ton. but it rode like a cadillac and was as durable as a peterbilt.

Now I am looking to build a bike that emulates that bikes geometry. a Dirt Jumper but not slammed out... (Or a surly Ogre... but I already have a steel commuter... starting to miss my voltage!)

that kind of in the middle geo.

Any good frames come to mind?

·
A God Without A Name
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Identiti 666S Frame

the kona's definitely have the geometry I want. but parts spec and looks are just not where I am at...

I'm more looking for a really great frame.

any thoughts on identiti? this bike doesn't need to be a commute machine. I've already got that bike. but I'd still like to be able to cruise to work on it once and a while. most identiti's seemed to big or to trick oriented.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Dk Asterik, Santa Cruz Chameleon, OLD Specialized P. Series, DMR Trailstar, Ragley Blue Pig all have in-betweener geo. It's what I prefer. I currently ride a Trailstar
You might also want to consider a 26" BMX like the Volume Sledgehammer or SE OM Flyer

·
A God Without A Name
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the trek looks nice, but I don't think it comes as a frame. also I'd like something that's "pretty" and singlespeed capable. I'm wondering about just getting a REALLY long seatpost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts