Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
#1 Latex Salesman
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I imagine most of you are familiar with this situation. I never met Sergio, but from all accounts he sounds like a great guy so I wanted to spread the word. I apoligize if this has been posted, I didn't see it anywhere on the NJ board.

Diablo Freeride Park would like to invite you to join us this weekend in a fundraising effort to assist Sergio Acevedo, a local rider recently injured while riding in New York.

This weekend, Diablo Freeride Park will be raffling off nearly $2,000 in mountain bike product in an effort to raise funds for www.sergiosfund.org.

Some of the prizes include:
1. 2006 RockShox Boxxer Team Fork
2. 2006 Magura Gustav Brakesets
3. Miscellaneous bike high-end components

Please take this opportunity to help www.sergiosfund.org and a chance to win some great prizes. In addition, please show your support by purchasing "RIDE FOR SERGIO" tshirts.

-Raffle tickets will cost $10 per ticket (multiple tickets can be purchased)

-"Ride for Sergio" tshirts plus raffle tickets will cost $15 and will be on sale as of Saturday

The raffle will take place at the awards ceremony of the Diablo Domination Series which is tentatively scheduled at 4:00pm on Sunday. Please note that we are requiring all raffle ticket holders to be present in order to claim prizes. Raffle tickets can be obtained at the Diablo Ticket Office.

ALL PROCEEDS from this fundraiser will go directly to www.sergiosfund.org

Lastly, we will be filming all of the racers and freeriders on Sunday to show support for Sergio. We'll put together a web video teaser next week......It would be awesome to see everyone in "Ride for Sergio" shirts!

To learn more about Sergio and to make a donation, please visit:

www.sergiosfund.org/about.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.