Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Goodbye 200x. It's been an amazing decade of riding with people all over...thanks to the internets!

Looking back it's amazing how fast it passed.

Here is a short slide show of some of the ten years of photos of my riding experiences with friends on and off mtbr--and some famous faces...in amazing places.

...in no particular order.

It has been a wonderful experience.

Happy 2010!

Thanks everyone for all the fish.

https://w6.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=https://w6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/lidarman/Bike Rides/over years/0f52eee0.pbw

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Wow, a Douglas Adams reference and a Nashville ***** bumper sticker in the same post.

Impressive!

Thanks for sharing just a small excerpt from your decade.

·
I ride with tools
1,376 Posts
Very cool

Thanks so much for that Rich! A great end-of-the-year Passion hit while I'm waiting out a cold spell. I recognized a ot of faces and places, and was pleased to see I made it into a few of the pics.

Here's to another glorious decade of riding bicycles in cool places with cool people!

raises bottle of Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
The decade is not over yet. The last (tenth) year is 2010. there was no year 0. Just like the end of the "millenium" was actually new years eve, 2000. Boy am I a party pooper.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
dwyooaj said:
The decade is not over yet. The last (tenth) year is 2010. there was no year 0. Just like the end of the "millenium" was actually new years eve, 2000. Boy am I a party pooper.
Dork alert.

Depends on how you define it. I'm defining it as the end of the digit ox's and I have ten years of photos here...from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. That is what this post is about. I not posting a birthday.

Doesn't poop my party.

·
There's no app for this.
5,369 Posts
Thanks Rich...

Think I met you either ~ 9 or 10 years back at AZSF; how time flies. Regardless, thanks for a wonderful encapsulation time, of snaps, and memories past.

Happy new decade or whatever applicable good wish you choose, Jim :thumbsup:

·
Needed Less ~ Did More
1,012 Posts
Can it really be 10years since the mayhem at the Minneapolis SSWC? Riding in Colorado in 2001 and the World SS Champs in the UK, Berlin SSWC in 2004 (and the beer-fueled dry-run in 2003) then lots of great riding all over the UK, longer trips, over nighters, 9-day stage race in the Indian Himalayas where I got 3rd place! More great riding with good friends and my (now) wife.

Hope the next 10 years can live up to this!

SSP

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.