1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
phxartboy said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you're not a very creative person huh Ivi?

Ok, I'll go out on a limb and guess that you don't ride enough... LOL. What is the point of having 2 chains?? That's not trick. Just redundant. Make one chain drive the front and you may have something. :p

·
What's that smell?
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's the point of going out and having fun you halfwit? A couple wheels, a seat and whatever the hell else ya wanna do. I'd love to see the expression on your face at the Handmade Bicycle Show.

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
phxartboy said:
What's the point of going out and having fun you halfwit? A couple wheels, a seat and whatever the hell else ya wanna do. I'd love to see the expression on your face at the Handmade Bicycle Show.
Grow up man. You don't have to start the flaming because I'm not into all the barnyard bikes. You post on a public forum, apparently no one was interested because there were no comments, so I commented. Get over it. Welcome to the forum life. If all you can seem to muster is name calling with someone who doesn't see things your way then my question is - who is the real halfwit here?

·
What's that smell?
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The links are full of very cool and very creative rides that people from all walks have put time into because of the fun that goes with riding a bicycle.You started the flaming because it wasn't "rugged" enough for you. Basically: "If you're not like me then you suck".

Thanks for throwing me a pity post, but please go back to your laundry room as I'm sure there are many All Mountain socks that need ironing.

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
phxartboy said:
The links are full of very cool and very creative rides that people from all walks have put time into because of the fun that goes with riding a bicycle.You started the flaming because it wasn't "rugged" enough for you. Basically: "If you're not like me then you suck".

Thanks for throwing me a pity post, but please go back to your laundry room as I'm sure there are many All Mountain socks that need ironing.
In the first place, apparently you have a problem recognizing jokes from seriousness. Here's a clue: ;) usually indicates a joke as does :p Go back and read my first post and look for the ;) as and indicator. :skep:

Some of the bikes were creative. I was disappointed that there were no mountain bikes. It seemed very odd to me that no one wants to customize a mountain bike. Thus the joke comment followed by the ;) . Yes I am going to pound the imporance of the ;) in this post since you seem ;) to miss ;) such things. ;)

And secondly, I don't have all mountain specific socks. I buy cheap walmart socks and so far they seem to work just fine. The Sidi's don't seem to complain about them.

Keep the flaming up and I'll have to tell your mom who I am sure will promptly restrict your access to the computer. :nono: (was that a flame, a joke, something else perhaps?? I donno, go figure)

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
phxartboy said:
Was that so hard?

What? No mountain bikes?? bah! This is what you get with people that have too much time because they don't ride MTB so they come up with kooky bikes. If they were riding MTB they would have no time for such things. = Some of the bikes were creative. I was disappointed that there were no mountain bikes. It seemed very odd to me that no one wants to customize a mountain bike.

Duh... :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.