Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I think we should go back
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Goin onto the iron horse warrior 4.0 but I would have been up at the trails all day if it wouldn't have been snowing!!!! GRRRR I am so mad my weekend fun is basically ruined now.

Oh well I plan on doing about 75% trail and the rest of the stuff is 4-5 foot jumps and drops. And yes I like a lot of suspension travel and I am not sure if I need air or coil fork but what would you say I need for the description above? I don't weigh much so I have to adjust it so it is extremely soft and soaky not hard and bouncy.

·
pronounced may-duh
4,306 Posts
mf1171 said:
I would check out this Mantiou Minute Absolute.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/FK301A05-Manitou+Minute+Mrd+Absolute+08.aspx

you can get it at 100 or 130 travel too. Its a great price. I just bought the Mantiou R7 Absolute and love it.
I second that. I picked up a minute MRD absolute for 340.00 from Jenson. Killer deal. They also have several other forks on sale. I don't have time to explain my whole fork saga but let me say one thing: Manitou has freaking awesome customer service!

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
at 90 lbs, any coil fork with the stock springs installed will likely be too firm for you. If you get an air fork, you can avoid hunting down a soft spring kit, and swapping springs.

what is wrong with the MZ anyway?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.