Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Cool pics! Did you get any of the new KHS DH bike? Not that I'm in the market for a new bike, I've just heard that they're coming out with a new DH bike that has a more "traditional" design.

Also, post anymore you've got.

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
yup

that berm right before the second latter(2nd to last shot) has to be the best one I have railed in quite a while. The section in the picture is okay, but what really makes it sick is the last 8 feet of perfect speedy curve. Good memories of my 3rd out of 108 finish. post more, thats sick.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
j6105 said:
that berm right before the second latter(2nd to last shot) has to be the best one I have railed in quite a while. The section in the picture is okay, but what really makes it sick is the last 8 feet of perfect speedy curve. Good memories of my 3rd out of 108 finish. post more, thats sick.
You were in that class too bro? I had a shitty run but got 9th. I didn't see you there?

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
sweeet pics

sweeet, man ur good at takin photos, i wish they had events like that close to me but thats what u get for living in va, those pics make me wana go ride my bike right now

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
hmm

yeah i didn't put it on the line for my race run, but it was ok all around. In race, I did not hit the dual log huck or the second ladder and double hip setup. Don't know why you didn't see me, my send was like 8:20 or 9:20 i forgot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.