2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mongiafer said:
ride it! what happen there's no dirt or mud on it? do u ride streetparks?
I ride the piss out of this bike , thoes shots are for our website so I cleanded her up a bit so she was looking pretty !

Here are a few screen shots form my video camera , just me railing a corner a few 100 yards down from that first bench .

If I didnt have to spend the last 3 hours looking for freeking Christmas orniments in the garage I would have been able to get more action pic's

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Evil4bc said:
I

If I didnt have to spend the last 3 hours looking for freeking Christmas orniments in the garage I would have been able to get more action pic's
you supposed to do that in the last week of November/first week of Dec

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
you supposed to do that in the last week of November/first week of Dec
Yea yea yea tell that to my Mom !

I'm pretty sure the only reason we have a tree up right now is I got sick and tired of the same old house and went out and got on last night , put it up , strung the lights and BAMM instant Christmas majic !

My family doesnt get into the Holidays very much anymore ....... :(

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
darksideofthemoon said:
I believe that's a NYC Freeride stem. Not sure though
YUP NYC Freeride HOE stem there new !!!
The chrome was a special for Interbike , Andy didnt make many chrome stems
or the glory holes either , so I'm pretty stoked I was able to get a full chrome NYC kit !

The frame is a Nemesis Project Secret Agent 26" , the bike pictured is my personal ride it's not far off from the production version we are making now .

They have a full True-Temper OX platinum tubes set including chainstays,seatstays,seattube ,top and downtubes and gussetts .
all made from 100% TrueTemper material !
http://www.truetemper.com/performance_tubing/frame_ox.html

The frame weight is just a hair over 5.5 lbs with a pressfit headset , 5.5lbs deadon with internal .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.