Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Shortcutting Hikabiker
Joined
·
3,218 Posts
Where are the 2 before the last taken from?

Sweet pics though. I've been trying to convince myself to do that intermediate drop with the big gap but keep pussing out, lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it on the side where the 2 small drops are its on the edge by the natural drops by the side road that leads to the vortex
 

·
Where is my mind?
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
I've never actually seen anyone go down the last drop (first pic). How's the transition? Great shots by the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
That transition on the big ramp always looked a little too abrupt for me so I'd either do the middle one or the right one. I may head out there tomorrow for a nice mellow ride and to play around on the jumps and drops.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
I hope everyone had a good time out there today...my wife and eldest daughter woke up today feeling lousy so I stayed home to take care of them. Next week...
 

·
Where is my mind?
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
BillT said:
I hope everyone had a good time out there today...my wife and eldest daughter woke up today feeling lousy so I stayed home to take care of them. Next week.
JC bs said:
today was sick i cant wait to ride with everyone again
What's with all the lame excuses! I mean, it's not like any of you had to spend time with your cat like I did! :smilewinkgrin: :p
 

·
yeah, uh............bikes
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
JC bs said:
it on the side where the 2 small drops are its on the edge by the natural drops by the side road that leads to the vortex
by the old 20 footer (over near the bench)????
There used to be a wooden ladder (probably a pallet) at the bottom of that chute. very steep, the first turn into it was killer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FloridaFish said:
by the old 20 footer (over near the bench)????
There used to be a wooden ladder (probably a pallet) at the bottom of that chute. very steep, the first turn into it was killer.
it by thatill try and make a map and post it
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top