Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good weekend of riding up Dry Wolf in the Little Belts and thought I would share some pics. Came across a lot of Wildlife 20+ cows and calves(elk) 4 smaller bulls, 2 huge bulls and 2 bears. The bears and huge bulls didn't stick around long enough for a photo.

Attachments

·
Adventurous Hacker
438 Posts
Okay, I've definitely got to stop lurking on the Montana forum

By now, I well know, in general, it'll just serve to remind me how sorry I am I had to leave.

Furthermore, I know there's a high probability montanabiker will have posted something that will specifically remind me of all those undiscoverd routes in central Montana I never got around to trying.

Those are great pics and proof positive that little known areas still hold prime singletrack.

Keep up the great work, Montanabiker! btw, the two areas at the top of my list to "discover" before I got hauled out on short notice, were the Hoover Ridge area just west of the town of Monarch and the Onion Park area SW of Kings Hill. I don't suppose you have any experience there? Just curious what I may have missed. Feel free to depress me anytime!

Fischman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts