Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
not very good or exciting but I should get a lot more as the warmer riding season comes and I air this bike out. Yeah yeah, I know I'm kinda sticking the butt out in #2!

I love this bike!

I'm getting the Azonic Outlaw wheelset soon, put the Pike on there, flat pedals and a DH stem.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe........I really don't care, but the Pearl Izumi tights work awesome in the sub-30deg rides of SW Idaho (Boise area). Big tights are for roadies!!?!!!

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EBX,

in what part of the country do you reside? I didn't really know what you're riding, but by the looks of your avatar looks like a big hit bike?

I don't have the Reign built up yet so rode the Spot today with the Revelation back on it. It feels really XC'ish by way of comparison to the Reign, even with the Tora on the Reign.
I rode a Dean Ti HT for a while and never thought I'd be calling a 5 Spot "XCi's". But we get better and better, and we also get somewhat spoiled!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.