Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few Coffee stops....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Zakster, great photos, the second to last one is awesome.....

Looks like a great trip and riding......

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The second to last one was taken about 10:00am. On top of that mountain behind is a tiny row of figures that you could just make out with the naked eye - they would have set off at around 04:00am to get there, enjoy the view then get back down. Well over 4500m

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Switzerland. The second one is a village called St Niklaus which was a coffee stop on our 5hr descent (yes 5hr!) down the valley. The train station one was was just before a tiny old swiss cable car took us back up to 3500m.

I love the first one, just one of the many tiny coffee houses dotted all over the place - I guess to refresh the skiers but now increasingly bikers.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Very nice - I thought it was Swiss-style buildings (not typical Chalets but close in Architecture) I saw. These are the kinds of pics I like to see...different countries, different architecture, different people, and different local brews and coffee.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep those berms are awesome - but the prize for getting it wrong! That is a sheer 1000ft drop.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I hate these photos.

I just got back from Europe and want to kill myslef for not riding there. We only had about 2 days in Geneva and I didn't make it to the Alps. I wish I could redo that part of the trip. Very cool place! Next time, I am going to ride though.

·
Those who skibike, know..
327 Posts
Absolutely majestic. Holy moly. Wow.

Do you run a tour company or something???

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rogue Rider x said:
Absolutely majestic. Holy moly. Wow.

Do you run a tour company or something???
Nope, just an hours flight on budget airlines gets us to some of the finest singletrack and uplift facilities in the world :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.