RHRF!
1,279 Posts
A little long...

... but still good stuff!

Man, I miss both Pass and Natty... :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looked pretty good to me. You were getting over stuff on the pedals at SOMO that would have had me hiking.

ben

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I didn't think I was doing all that bad for only my 6th or 7th time going.

I'm uploading a video from today right now. I rode up Natty and down Corona Loma.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Looked pretty good to me. You were getting over stuff on the pedals at SOMO that would have had me hiking.

ben
Yeah, reminded me how many of those lines I walked coming down National a couple of weeks ago.....

....that spot....oh yeah, I walked there....and there........I could see the line, but my body wouldn't listen.......;)

It's those big bouldery sections I can't seem to get...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Derek what vid settings were those on and what program for the edits? Gonna wanna start shooting some vids myself now so I can capture the S2S ride in October without screwing it up.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Derek what vid settings were those on and what program for the edits? Gonna wanna start shooting some vids myself now so I can capture the S2S ride in October without screwing it up.
What you mean to say is you want to capture the fully retarded tomfoolery you'll be privy to once I begin consumption of inebriating adult beverages.

·
Registered
737 Posts
What you mean to say is you want to capture the fully retarded tomfoolery you'll be privy to once I begin consumption of inebriating adult beverages.
Remember what happened last time you were featured in a video that leaked to the net? Yeah im not being a part of that. :) Youll be edited out of any footage! Or at least edited with a big trolling face over your actual identity!
This is Eazy

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm using the GoPro HD2 on the 720 setting and using iMovie to do the edits.

Some of my moto videos are better.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm using the GoPro HD2 on the 720 setting and using iMovie to do the edits.

Some of my moto videos are better.
I liked your Lake Elsinore video. Nice riding there man. I love MX. Lately haven't had the same motivation to ride though, and that got me into mountain bikes. Now I have to split ride time and it is a difficult choice sometimes.

ben

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I liked your Lake Elsinore video. Nice riding there man. I love MX. Lately haven't had the same motivation to ride though, and that got me into mountain bikes. Now I have to split ride time and it is a difficult choice sometimes.

ben
Thanks. I'm an old washed up pro mx'r and have always been interested in MTB. I don't think I'll ever give up MX but I can tell I'm gonna get addicted to the pedal bikes.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remember what happened last time you were featured in a video that leaked to the net? Yeah im not being a part of that. :) Youll be edited out of any footage! Or at least edited with a big trolling face over your actual identity!
This is Eazy
Lulz.

That's how we roll

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
This is Eazy
Last time I was on the net, I thought it was funny, and I still do. If somebody wants to get butthurt over some random goon on the interwebs, that's a fault in their character, not mine. I usually only get really, really drunk twice a year or so. I figure by late October, I'll be ready again. Platypus of Wild Turkey 101, FTW. Hooray for you guys.:D

Ask anybody that knows me in person, I can say some really :shocked: stuff. Depending on who you ask, I've been called a 6'4" toddler, the comic relief, or they just say "Wow, dude. Seriously?"

You'll love it. Even more so once I get some of that magical 101 elixir coursing through my neural passages.

·
Registered
632 Posts
if you guys like the moto vids, here's one I made at one of my vintage mx races.

If you have an older bike or have access to one, come out and try a race with us at Speedworld or Canyon next season. I brought a bike for Brandon (downhill mtbr) from Payson to race a couple of seasons back and he loved it. It's a fun day on track! https://vimeo.com/35637305

1 - 20 of 20 Posts