Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cohenfive, ibisGuy and I did Annadel today. The weather was perfect and the trails are nearly all dried out. We started on our usual 25 miler but ibisGuy decided to bail out at about the half way point. We gave him a map and directions and sent him on his way. But apparently he was out there about as long as Cohenfive and I because he got lost. But it sounds like he had just as much fun as us. Nice meeting you ibisGuy and welcome to the Annadel Slowpoke club! I only took a few photos.

ibisGuy entering Buick Meadow.

Cohenfive was too fast for the camera today.

ibisGuy near the end of Lawndale.

Cohenfive making a new friend.

Cohenfive's new friend.

Cohenfive on Roughgo.

Cohenfive on Roughgo.

G

·
Nice shots. I was out there yesterday afternoon, same kind of conditions (perfect). It just doesn't get much better. Not that I'm a poof but those fields full of bluebells (also around the end of S. Burma) are just fnurking awesome. Again, thanks for the pics. I am already itching to get back there.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
enjoyed the heck out of the ride today fellas....

great ride guys....hard to beat the weather, conditions and location. felt pretty good today which i'll attribute to the above. hard not to ride well in these conditions. ibisguy, keep an eye out for briones or other east bay rides--we go out pretty often.

here are a few pix from today:

1. wherewolf in the woods
2. ibisguy fording a little stream with big rocks
3. steve clearing a switchback
4. ibisguy from above, approaching a switchback
5. steve descending among the flowers and grasses

Attachments

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Nice pics. Sorry I missed it. I've done that route the past several weekends; twice last weekend and I needed to give my knees a break (alas, I'm getting old). I'll go next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.