Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Surfin' da mountain
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about the Chariot Carriers here and with an 18 month old daughter, it was on the top of my list. I wanted a carrier worthy of a Turner. My wife didn't disappoint! Now would my daughter approve? I think the second picture says it all. She loves it!
But is comfortable? After 5 rides that question was answered. She fell asleep during yesterday's ride. I have the suspension set in the softest setting, but see her bounce around in there just a little. However, everytime I ask her how she's doing? I get happy baby talk back.
What did you get for Christmas?

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
charlie brown. "i got a rock."

cool! i need to score a bikekaboose for odus some day. the long pave' runs kick his ass and he so loves to ride with me no matter the type of ground. its the only officially dog approved trailer i know of.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
lookin at that again, its just cool. kinda like my bob ibex on my flux. screw dual suspension! we got triple suspension, baby!

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
Cucucachu said:
What did you get for Christmas?
While driving my wife to Montana to spend Christmas with her family -- yup, an in-law Christmas -- what I got for Christmas was her honestly enthusiastic response of "get it!" when I mentioned that it might be time to add an RFX to the stable.

Hey, timing is everything!

Trust me, the order was placed moments later, via a couple of cell phone calls made while passing through Spokane.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sure, that's a nice trailer you got there, but...

...does your's serve waffles?

Seriously though, my daughter is 19 months old and digs the trailer. Everytime I go in the garage she wants to go in with me and just sit in it. While we're riding all I hear is "weee bike" or "weee dada." When I no longer hear her that means she's asleep.

Many happy rides to you.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts