Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a heads up for those of you who ride in the area. Be on the look out!

Dog_feces_at_SF_Bay_Trail.jpg

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,683 Posts
Ahh, if only that pic were scratch & sniff, it would complement my breakfast.

·
Registered
760 Posts
...and if only the walls came down.....imagine the splat. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

·
> /dev/null 2&>1
3,824 Posts
Wait, was this on an sf bay trail or the sf bay trail. Because, I'd be nice to narrow it down to at least the 500 mile length of the sf bay trail.

I mean, I don't have a map of the forest, ya dig?

·
Registered
689 Posts
My Rottweiler's poops were so big, I think horses got blamed for her poops that I missed. Step in it? No. Trip over it or use as a ramp? Yes.

RIP Lucy.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wait, was this on an sf bay trail or the sf bay trail. Because, I'd be nice to narrow it down to at least the 500 mile length of the sf bay trail.

I mean, I don't have a map of the forest, ya dig?
I saw it within the first 3 or 4 miles. Hope that helps.

·
Life is strange
1,991 Posts
So, what is the greater of two offences: Dog poop (or horse poop) on a trail, or dog poop in a tied off bright blue plastic bag left in the middle of a trail?

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So, what is the greater of two offences: Dog poop (or horse poop) on a trail, or dog poop in a tied off bright blue plastic bag left in the middle of a trail?
And why do they call it "taking a dump" and not "leaving a dump?" Makes no sense.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,683 Posts
If you squint, you can see the red Specialized 'S' in there. I only know because I have this picture as my screen saver now and have been staring at it for over an hour.

Do (pun intended) you guys see it, too?

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I see Specialized in every piece of Sh|t!

Reactions: Brewtality
1 - 20 of 33 Posts