Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Round Valley Recreation Area today because it was a pretty nice day, and I was hoping to do some riding, but when I got there, the gates were closed and there was a sign saying that Round Valley was closed because their water facility was down. That was a big disappointment! I had really wanted to ride there today! Was anybody else upset about Round Valley being closed today?

Brian

·
Broken
417 Posts
Brian Sipler said:
I went to Round Valley Recreation Area today because it was a pretty nice day, and I was hoping to do some riding, but when I got there, the gates were closed and there was a sign saying that Round Valley was closed because their water facility was down. That was a big disappointment! I had really wanted to ride there today! Was anybody else upset about Round Valley being closed today?

Brian
I have other more concerns at the moment.

·
i want spring!
480 Posts
Whaaaaa!

Brian Sipler said:

Brian
dude, don't complain, at least you had the day off, you should have treked over to chimney rock to ride.

~db

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.