Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
amar la vida de dos niner
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, the holidays. Such a magical time. And I'm sure wherever you live, there are celebratory traditions that set apart this time of year as something just a little bit, well, special.

Here in Austin, we have the Trail of Lights.

1) Don't you love the open-ness of the facial expressions of kids?
2) Here's what he's looking at.
3) And when you're under the big tree of lights at Zilker Park, you *must* spin.
4) Such an impressive structure, and it's just a bunch of these. Pointillism in action.
5-6) The entrance to the Trail of Lights proper.

Attachments

·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a couple more. The actual "course" is pretty lengthy, and it's slow-going. To summarize: there are lots of pretty lights. ;)

1) A shot of downtown from the trail.
2) The exit tunnel.

I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season, full of the joy that comes from doing what you love and being with those you love. And yes, you better believe that includes mountain biking.

Attachments

·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mtrh8 said:
Thanks for sharing Scorpionwoman:thumbsup: Love those lights,and kids with the OH!AH! faces!You know,your posts are making me like Texas in spite of GWB ;) Merry Xmas!
I do enjoy living in Austin. (It's not my favorite place I've ever lived, but darned close to it.) Hope I don't sound too much like the tourism bureau; just enjoying my life and my town, which has loads of incredible trails--and so much more.

Merry merry!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.