Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
ace

Where is it? Reminds me of new mexico when I was there. Those stickers are really great, I took my yellow ones off and the bike lost a lot of its life and fast looks. I put the new ones on and it makes the 5.5 look so dull. Keep the stickers, yellow n' red is sweat.

Happy xmas

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its in Temecula

Temecula of 79 south, its the 24 hr race course, I have to say my respect to those who race that course for 24h. I saw tinker Juarez there in spring and that dude is insane, he rode the lap like he only had one lap to do, he ended up 1st with I think about180 miles on the books each lap is about 9 miles with 1200 feet climbing. Is that insane or what.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,068 Posts
Festusjrf said:
Temecula of 79 south, its the 24 hr race course, I have to say my respect to those who race that course for 24h. I saw tinker Juarez there in spring and that dude is insane, he rode the lap like he only had one lap to do, he ended up 1st with I think about180 miles on the books each lap is about 9 miles with 1200 feet climbing. Is that insane or what.
Nice ride! As for the stickers I personaly love that color combo. My UZZI-SL has the same color combo,red and yellow. I have yet to ride the Vail lake trails, as I am a San Diego local, Is it worth the drive? When I head out that way I usually ride Noble or Big laguna trail. keep the stickers and keep clear of the "trendy" non sticker look.Although I do like a sticker delete black bike with everything done in black. :confused: [some what].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts