Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first question is for replacing my two year old Easton monkey lite rise bars on my spot
They are getting pretty scratched up and I'm getting a little worried (actually real worried).
Anyway awsome bars but worried about reliability from the bigger drops and steeper chutes= more crashes equation ;)

Second, running wtb weirwolf 2.3 race front tire and my old faithful panaracer fire xc pro kev bead in the rear(2.1), anyway live in so-cal (loose, dry, Ect-ect) love the front but looking to go a little bigger on the rear . Thanks

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I've received excellent results running either a Geax Sturdy or a Kenda Nevegal with a 2.5 Weirwolf up front. I tend to favor the Sturdy because it rolls a bit quicker, wears much longer, and has a little more tooth on the loose stuff. Kenda's StickE rubber is cool, but it wears extremely fast. I'm waiting for their DTC Nevegal in a 2.35.

As far as the bars try Maxm. Many Homers rave about 'em.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.