Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazingly accurate :D

I gotta make one of those! :thumbsup:

·
EDR
10,441 Posts
My wife listens to all my blab about SoMo, cleaning new stuff, meeting new riders etc, etc, etc.

No matter how many pics I show here of Portal, or Mt. Lemon...I pretty sure she still thinks it's like canal riding.

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
Ha ha that's great.

My wife could give a rats a$$ about cycling as well. She at least respects my interest in it as she expects me to respect her interest in soccer (which I could care less about). So in that vein, we're a perfect match. We both have 0 interest in each other's athletic pursuits. :thumbsup:

Thx...Doug

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
I think because I have only been married for 9 months, my wife still takes the very encouraging and interested point of view.

"Oh, that's great! Good for you."

I can tell she doesn't totally care, but she is trying to be supportive.....

So when does that end?

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That'll be somewhere between your sophmore and junior year......

As for the ladies out there who ride...don't feel left out....I could have easily built one with the characters reversed....I think the "biking condition" we all have is pretty foreign to most others who's concept of riding is limited to their childhood...

·
Two wheels are better
193 Posts
This is partially why I no longer have a wife. No, I didn't kill her :nono: , we just got divorced.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.