1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
277 Posts
Commital means "no run arounds" according to Thunder Mountain- once your on it, your committed to hitting everything (unlike Hawley Wood or The Gronk where you walk or ride around the big features.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Ah. Must be mtb vernacular.... like huck, gnar etc...

Definitions I'm familiar with are:

The act of entrusting something to someone.
The act of committing someone to confinement; an order for someone's imprisonment.
The act of perpetrating an offense.
The act of committing a body to the grave at a burial or to the furnace at a cremation.
Of or relating to a committee..

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Anyway, The Fort Hill Pro Jump trail, which is still growing (it is only about 1/4 completed) is serious business: 40ft gap jumps, huge drops, etc. Once you start rolling down it, you'll get it.

It's not for me, but those who enjoy high-flying (and high consequence!) antics, have been raving about it.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
It beat up my buddy Lampshade pretty good a couple weeks back. :eekster:
Yep, I was there, he's a great guy and we were (and are) sad he got injured. Like I said, it's a thrill ride of high-consequence (and I suspect high-reward, as well, but I'll just have to trust the high-flyers on that).

I can say, that the riders who seek out that type of thrill have been ecstatic about the Fort Hill Jump trail.

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Yep, I was there, he's a great guy and we were (and are) sad he got injured. Like I said, it's a thrill ride of high-consequence (and I suspect high-reward, as well, but I'll just have to trust the high-flyers on that).

I can say, that the riders who seek out that type of thrill have been ecstatic about the Fort Hill Jump trail.
Yeah, I been hearing lots of good stuff about it.

Lamp is an awesome guy (and one funny mofo!)
I'm sure he'll be back once he heals up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.