Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the two gentleman MTB'ers who found my Mobile phone in the Royal National Park this morning and handed it in a big thank you i would be in a world of grief with out it.Hope you read this forum.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Low_Rider said:
That was lucky! As you say it would be a real pain to loose a phone. Have you had any luck with that bike computer? :D

Dave.
Lucky.it bounced onto the middle of the trail not off into the bush:) Still hoping to get the bike computer back but its looking grim:madman:

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Yeah unfortunately I don’t think you’ll have much of a chance if you haven’t got it back by now!

I sent off a few emails to various people shortly after our return, but obviously we haven’t had any luck there. Did you place a lost and found advertisement on the CORC website? That would probably be your last chance I reckon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Second time i have lost this mobile phone returned both times.First time by an 8 year old girl don't think she was a MTB'er though.A few months ago i found a mobile phone and returned it must be Karma:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.