Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm more of a dog person
864 Posts
'bout time

good deal. i like it. mountain bikes are moving farther and farther away from using old, left over road bike standards and technology. rim brakes - gone. QR axle - gone. TT & seattube sizing - now also gone. makes sense that 2 of the most innovative maufacturers in the industry are behind it. maybe that's why i own both Turner and Transition bikes.:thumbsup:

G

·
unclekittykiller said:
maybe that's why i own both Turner and Transition bikes.:thumbsup:
I'm too poor to own a Turner, although I've borrowed a friend's 5.Spot a bunch of times to ride XC/AM. Very awesome bike, Turner quality was very apparent! One day, I might just own my own Turner.

·
I'm more of a dog person
864 Posts
Dr Phil mmkay said:
I'm too poor to own a Turner, although I've borrowed a friend's 5.Spot a bunch of times to ride XC/AM. Very awesome bike, Turner quality was very apparent! One day, I might just own my own Turner.
counting the days til i can afford to trade my '07 in for a new DW link Spot. probably sometime next fall (hopefully)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.