Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You couldn't ask for better weather for November as Mini Rock Hound, Jay and I hit the Moon for some buff single track and some post ride grilling. Always a great time at the Moon and it was nice to run into Lee and then Rich.

Tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire

Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Wheel Bicycle tire

Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part

Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Body of water Bicycle wheel

Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Natural environment Helmet Bicycle helmet Bicycle clothing

Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Natural environment

Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Natural environment Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Tire Wheel

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like it was a great day. Funny, Me and Beav700 talk about you and mini like we know you or something from following your posts & pics. We were gonna head over for the first time today, but we didn't get any feed back from an earlier post, so we decided to hit up Motoman's gathering tomorrow. We will run into you guys on the trail someday.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wish I had fun obstacle-laiden rides like that within (reasonable) biking distance. I'm definitely going to check out Moon Lake one of these days while the weather's still OK. Is there decent climbing at any point?

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mikevinw said:
Looks like it was a great day. Funny, Me and Beav700 talk about you and mini like we know you or something from following your posts & pics. We were gonna head over for the first time today, but we didn't get any feed back from an earlier post, so we decided to hit up Motoman's gathering tomorrow. We will run into you guys on the trail someday.
Yea I saw your post and I was gonna reply, but you changed days before I was sure we were gonna go.That's alright you guys will have a great time with that crew tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Man...looks like...

...a great day at the Moon...would normally have been there but daughters field hockey game was scheduled right in the middle of the day down in Emaus.....hopefully the weather will stay warm tomorrow.....As always thanks for the pictures and story.....Ride On!

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
AladdinP said:
Wish I had fun obstacle-laiden rides like that within (reasonable) biking distance. I'm definitely going to check out Moon Lake one of these days while the weather's still OK. Is there decent climbing at any point?
It all depends on which way you ride, Aladdin. I know you 5858, Salamander, and NFS are the most challenging trails in the park...especially when you ride them going up. Speaking of Going Up, that is a trail that Lee made not too long ago. It is a pretty decent grade, plus it was designed to really test your bike handling skills. Also, Screamer can be ridden backwards, I want to attempt that sometime!!!:thumbsup:

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
It certainly was a beautiful day at the Moon today!!! I was hoping to make it up earlier, but we had other unpleasant things to tend to this morning. Definitely needed to get up there and ride afterwards, but I cut the ride short. I went over the bars and banged my bad knee into the bars on the way over and then almost wiped out on silly stuff a few more times. I am hoping that tomorrow goes much better. Glad to see you guys out and having fun!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts