Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I am a pathetic rider...
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building up a Transition Vagrant with a Fox 36, and it is already starting to get pretty tall on the front end. I like the 6" of squish, but was wondering where I could keep things low. I already have a 0* stem. I don't want a flat bar persay, I don't like the way they feel. Can anybody reccomend me a handle bar that has the comfort and control of a riser bar, but keeps things low? 28-29" is the prefered width. Thanks

·
Registered
818 Posts
Salsa has some wide flat bars. The bars have similar sweep and options to some riser bars. Salsa is basically QBP so you can get those bars through almost any bike shop around.

Niner bikes sells some wide flat bars as well.

·
Registered
239 Posts
OldHouseMan said:
Syncros Bulk Bar Low rise
I've got a Syncros Bulk on my Vagrant with a Domain 31 U-turn and it feels awesome. I'm running the FSA Orbit 1.5 reducer headset (only a 13-14 mm stack height), so I can get my front end super low. I have an older Vagrant with a 1.5 head tube though, I know the newer ones only come in 1 and 1/8th.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.