Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
951 FRO.
Weighs in @ 40.14 lbs., Ti spring next month should put it @ sub-40.
Post'em when ya get'em..........:)
RTW.

OK, made some changes.
Ti spring from Diverse Suspension, steel spring weighed 2.00 lbs., new spring weighs 1.187 lbs., its a 550/3.00.
Azonic World Force 09 30'' bars.
Azonic 420 Flats, red.....
Woodman Death Grip seat collar, red......
Intense Sacred Heart saddle, red trim.....
The only other change I'm going to do is a Boxxer Team, red......... maybe next week.
:)
And yes, I'll get Steber to take some pics when the fork is on......
We have a 3 day weekend, going to dial in the rear.
RTW.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
awesome build Rick. is that a 200 or 180mm Travis?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Christiaan said:
Nice, but you might want to rotate your LG1+ a bit forward
Not really possible because of big interferences from the lower link with the taco. You have to take material off the taco and space the guide out more than you would like to make it work. And it is still not possible to rotate it to the 11'o'clock position.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
schumi said:
hey RTW, nice!!! How was it borrowing JS camera...what lens did you use???
Actually, Steber took those photos while i was welding 951's, he surprised me.
He came up to me and said '' hey, I helped you out with your thread, and posted the photos. '' I don't know what lens he used, but his camera stuff is the sh!t.:)
I was very grateful to say the least.
RTW.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EF76 said:
awesome build Rick. is that a 200 or 180mm Travis?
It's a 180. I will be switching to a Boxxer Team ( red slider, of course ) 203, when they become available. I am also waiting for my red Azonic pedals, and a red Woodman seat collar.
RTW.

·
Registered
703 Posts
iRider said:
Not really possible because of big interferences from the lower link with the taco. You have to take material off the taco and space the guide out more than you would like to make it work. And it is still not possible to rotate it to the 11'o'clock position.
Well, a friend of mine managed to rotate it a bit further, bit more out of harms way

·
Registered
10 Posts
951 Small Pic

I want to see a photo of one 951 size "SMALL" or is the same size MEDIUM , in the Uzzi VP the form of frame is different, small Uzzi VP is almost equal to SS (Slope Style) and Uzzi VP small is different to Uzzi VP medium.
Jeff please post a pic 951 "SMALL"
Thanks very much.

·
Registered
301 Posts
rickthewelder said:
First time I ride it, heres what I'll be listening to..........

;)
RTW.
Sh!t man i've just climbed up into the roof space and dug out the vinly, that group rocks Rick brings back some great memories.....:thumbsup: Cheers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
rickthewelder said:
It's a 180. I will be switching to a Boxxer Team ( red slider, of course ) 203, when they become available. I am also waiting for my red Azonic pedals, and a red Woodman seat collar.
RTW.
Dear Rick

Is it right, that the complete build kit will come then available with a red Boxxer team ?

Thank you and have fun with your nice new build.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Christiaan said:
Nice, but you might want to rotate your LG1+ a bit forward
Christiaan said:
Well, a friend of mine managed to rotate it a bit further, bit more out of harms way
I've had already modified my LG1+ a little bit, too. Now the lower link is able to move without getting in contact with the taco (in regular as well as in the narrow mode).

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
soniccube said:
Dear Rick

Is it right, that the complete build kit will come then available with a red Boxxer team ?

Thank you and have fun with your nice new build.
I'll ask Paul monday, but I think it could be available in red, white, or black.
I'll let you know, and thanks for the compliments.
RTW.

1 - 20 of 573 Posts