Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on leading a group ride on Sunday at 909 for anyone interested. I figure we'll start around 10ish. Ride will involve some good climbing (and some good single track DH!!) and will be about 13 miles. If I can get up there on Saturday I may explore some of the new trails in the "Gut" area and if they are good it may end up being a 15-17 mile ride.

Directions from the South: Taconic North to Tyrell Road (north of Route 55 and south of Route 44). You will pass the enterance to 909 (Taconic Hetford) just before you get to Tyrell Road, skip this and make a right onto Tyrell Rd and follow to the end. There is another parking lot there and that is where we will start.

Directions from the North: Taconic South past Route 44. A few miles past there take a left onto Tyrell Road (across the parkway) and follow to the end. There is another parking lot there and that is where we will start.

Directions from the Mid Hudson Bridge: Stay on route 55 till you reach the Taconic Parkway and get on the Taconic North. Then follow the directions from the South.

·
Loose Nut Behind d' Wheel
1,500 Posts
I'm planning to be there with another group at 8AM Sunday (yawn!). Mebbe if I can't drag my butt out of bed that early, I'll look for you. Those new trails down off old Pond Gut Rd are cruel, uh, I mean cool.

Kathy :^)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool. I'm not sure how many people are coming on Sunday right now...so far only 2 other people have definatly said they are in. But I will be there non the less.

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts