Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
How about MH

I talked with the owner of Pikes Peak Brew and he would have no problem with us have a beer or two after 9 so we could get a good night ride in. They do have food

What kind of mileage and pace are we thinking, oh and I will bring my lights this time.:rolleyes:

·
Team Inflexible
1,943 Posts
Speaking of this weekend... If I were to come to Palmer to see how you guys were doing what would the team want me to bring? I'll bring my girls to show them a sweet mountain bike team.
Cool B.... That would be awesome for you to come out. Just bring your support! Starts at noon Sat and ends noon Sunday so pretty big window to come out and visit.

Looking forward to this ride. My car is in the shop STILL!!!! so will need to bum a ride up to MH.....

·
I did it all for the kudo
1,305 Posts
Yeah right, the two fastest riders in the group want to ride at a relaxed pace.... I'll believe it when I see it (and I'll bring the SS just in case).
Ha! Thanks for the flattery Kman! I don't consider myself fast though, I think KJbike deserves that title. I would like a nice relaxing ride for that night with lots of breaks. Seems like the rides I've had lately haven't had to many. I'm packin' trail beers too! :thumbsup: I'll even carry the ******** beer I think it's his birthday the next day!

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
Timing

If we ride what your suggesting starting at 6 we would not be back to the cars until 9:30, I am game for that just not gonna make it to the brewery. Would love to ride that at night in a group, that would be a new experience.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
If we ride what your suggesting starting at 6 we would not be back to the cars until 9:30, I am game for that just not gonna make it to the brewery. Would love to ride that at night in a group, that would be a new experience.
Yes, I would rather ride my ugly large elipse and bring my own beer than hit the brewery. Bring fully charged lights everyone!!!

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
All kidding aside

The ride has two major climbs, first one is about 1400ft climb the second is 600ft in a little more than 1.5k, it will kick your butt.

It will be an evening of climbing and steep downs, if you like that kind of stuff, oh yea, there are bears and mountain lions as well:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.