·
rip the line
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Plus size jersey model
1,250 Posts
Here's the list.

Sat 26th: Girls Ride, Starr Pass (Kimmeh-Cat)
Sat 26th: Tour de Lush kickoff, 4th Ave (Evan and/or Aaron)
Sun 27th: AZ Trail three bridges, maybe shuttle (Steve)
Mon 28th: Reddington AZT/ATV Trail (Abe)
Tue 29th: Bugs/Millie, LeBuzz at 8:30 (Brian)
Wed 30th: Tucson Mtn Park / Brown Mtn (Jobie)
Wed 30th: Sweetwater Full Moon no-lights 7:30 (Vern)
Wed 30th: Bianchi's after the ride, raffle
Thur 31st: Robles from Starr Pass (Tim)
Fri 1st: Fantasy Island hangover spin 11am (Graeme and/or Jon)
Sat 2nd: 50Yr BabyJesus loop Lago del Oro TH 9am, finale party with a special commemorative BabyJesus Ale (Hank)

·
rip the line
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DurtGurl said:
Bugs/Millie sounds fun. I might try to round up a crew and come on down if it's not too cold!
Awesome, u guys need anything, let me know. I'm gonna bring a big old cooler of beer and have it waiting at the bottom for everyone. Call me if u need anything, 520-870-8338

·
rip the line
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do love you, I'm not sure if the phoenix crowd is aware of the never ending love of Jobie, there is even a poll about it at tucsonmtb.com

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
DurtGurl said:
Later start???? I'll let you know later if I truly can get down there... should have a better grasp on my riding after Christmas has come and gone :p
We hope to see you! And some of the other PHX'ers. Everyone 'cept Cholla -- 'cause, in
his mind (and thankfully only his mind), he's too sexy for his shirt.

:thumbsup:

·
rip the line
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BV will probably take some bikes up and we'll work out the rest. Come on down man. We'll probably hit Zona 78 after the ride for some pizza and beer as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sunday

Looks like I'm going to start my 8 days of AZ riding on Sunday. I rode with you Tuscon MTB guys the last time I was out to see the in laws for Christmas in 07. Can I get more information on the Sunday ride. Meeting place and time. I still can't view the TusconMTB forum (even though I'm registered). My mother in law says my bike (09 Niner RIP 9) arrived and is awaiting my arrival. PA winter riding at it's finest.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.