Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had the opportunity to demo a 09 5 spot for eight days. ( approximatly 20 hours of ride time.) Some back ground first. I have owned and ridden the wheels off of various Turners for abiut 10 years. I currently ride a tnt 5 spot w/ push rockers. Most of my riding is western CO. , Moab and our annual Christmas trip to AZ. I thought I would share some thoughts on the DW Spot. Stuff I liked .... 1. It rides like a Turner. I got on it and rode w/ out having to ( get used to it ). 2. Climbs like a goat ! no squat, no bob and GOBS of traction.
3. When I had to stand and climb or sprint it felt far more efficient . 4 4. 4. Seated climbing and hammering on flats felt smooth and fast! 5 5. The steering was seriously like it was on rails. It inspires confidence to

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
tg said:
Had the opportunity to demo a 09 5 spot for eight days. ( approximatly 20 hours of ride time.) Some back ground first. I have owned and ridden the wheels off of various Turners for abiut 10 years. I currently ride a tnt 5 spot w/ push rockers. Most of my riding is western CO. , Moab and our annual Christmas trip to AZ. I thought I would share some thoughts on the DW Spot. Stuff I liked .... 1. It rides like a Turner. I got on it and rode w/ out having to ( get used to it ). 2. Climbs like a goat ! no squat, no bob and GOBS of traction.
3. When I had to stand and climb or sprint it felt far more efficient . 4 4. 4. Seated climbing and hammering on flats felt smooth and fast! 5 5. The steering was seriously like it was on rails. It inspires confidence to
Have you been drinking? ;)

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
For twice as much:D
:lol:

I liked it steering seriously was like it was on rails :D hahaha love it best quote of the day for me, brillant :cool:

tg just taking the piss mang :D

I get ya drift and cool ya dug it sounds like ya added another notch to the bat of the dwl Turners, ya killing us ya realise this huh :thumbsup:

Good one, now tell us what color ya getting and when, specc! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.