Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
good question

I would like to know the answer to that as well....I am going out to Squamish for the test of metal this summer June 17 and the 24 in Cnmore in July so i would love to find something for Aug...lets hope someone knows....Kona
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
24 HOA ? where are you.

konahottie_311 said:
I would like to know the answer to that as well....I am going out to Squamish for the test of metal this summer June 17 and the 24 in Cnmore in July so i would love to find something for Aug...lets hope someone knows....Kona
What have you heard for 24 HOA in Canmore...I,m waiting for Canmore and Whistler dates,it's frustrating waiting and waiting.
If nothing soon I'll plan to do some U.S 24 hr events..did Moab last year in October and it
was good ..a little too much sand but warm..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Pedals said:
What have you heard for 24 HOA in Canmore...I,m waiting for Canmore and Whistler dates,it's frustrating waiting and waiting.
If nothing soon I'll plan to do some U.S 24 hr events..did Moab last year in October and it
was good ..a little too much sand but warm..
Nothing yet..but i am hopeful for sure....I have only done it once but it was so fun.When is the whistler one? And I will need to find a team still...but that should be to hard lets hope. Kona
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
konahottie_311 said:
Nothing yet..but i am hopeful for sure....I have only done it once but it was so fun.When is the whistler one? And I will need to find a team still...but that should be to hard lets hope. Kona
Whistler is usually Labour Day weekend{Sept first weekend}.Its a fun course a little more technical than Canmore24 hrs said any day for their schedule for 2006.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
s.speed

cmatcan said:
any of these races have S.S. categories?
The Whistler Event has a solo single speed category,you can race any event on single speed but it looks like 24 HOA is ignoring
Canada as no dates have beeb posted as they keep promising.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top