Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in purchasing a 7point7, most likely from SuperGo, as it is one of the few places that ship to Australia where I live. It is heading into winter here so the amount of day time is decreasing and therefore the number of chances I will get to ride during the week is decreasing. For that reason I am prepared to wait until the prices drop a little more. I was wondering what people think will be the cheapest they will get before selling out and when will this be (I am guessing it will be around US Autumn).

Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just recently the 7point7 was on at Supergo for 2999, 30% off of MSRP. That was a wicked price, it's no longer on for that however. Supergo seems to run lots of sales, you just have to check often I guess.

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
Call Epic cycles and see what kind of deal Al will cut ya

itstime98 said:
I am interested in purchasing a 7point7, most likely from SuperGo, as it is one of the few places that ship to Australia where I live. It is heading into winter here so the amount of day time is decreasing and therefore the number of chances I will get to ride during the week is decreasing. For that reason I am prepared to wait until the prices drop a little more. I was wondering what people think will be the cheapest they will get before selling out and when will this be (I am guessing it will be around US Autumn).

Thanks.
He has done some crazy deals for a few guys on here. 828-669-5969 ask for Al or Wes.

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
Call him and see, it's worth a call

Harvest72 said:
Who has? How crazy? Are we talking better then Supergo here?

EDIT: sorry, I didn't see the title of your post, but still, how crazy?
Dr. Death bought a 7 point 7 and schizzle dizzle bought a 7 point 5 and a few others bought mkIII's from him. I believe all have been pleased with their experience.

·
Action Sports Trader
389 Posts
Supergo mark down

Hey if you buy any bike online from supergo in the next 2 days they will take 20% off the already marked down price. That makes a 7.7 only $2800 with tax. That is the best deal on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy

itstime98 said:

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.