Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7Point owners,

I have a big favour to ask.. getting hold of IH parts in Canada is difficult. I need a new deraillier hanger very quickly. I busted mine at Whistler yesterday and couldn't find anyone or anywhere with a spare, not even Sportchek (who are apparently the IH dealer for Canada have them or think they can get one soon).

I'm racing at Crankworx next week, hence the urgency. Does anyone have spares or know of a local store that has spares? I have a paypal account and am willing to pay for the hangers and mailing costs.

Help me out please!

Jon.

·
Industry Loudmouth
964 Posts
Hunt down Len at Fanatyk Co. dw and the Iron Horse development posse are up at Whistler still and they might have something available.

-ska todd

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I asked at Fanatic as I've seen a Sunday and 7Point hanging around in there before... whoever I asked paused and then said no, they're waiting for them.

Id rider, expect an e-mail. Thanks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to Mondo at The Path for getting back to me. Great service considering I have no idea where the shop is!

I fab'd up a hanger last night that works... would be nice to have the right one though. It's amazing what can be achieved with a dremel. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts